I hope you are staying warm and safe today! Due to weather conditions, we have made the decision to cancel Sunday school services for tomorrow. We will evaluate the weather again in the morning to decide if we need to cancel worship service. Please help spread the word for us!
You can watch the video update here: https://youtu.be/q1hv5llC1ro
If we cancel worship service tomorrow, I plan to livestream on Facebook, YouTube and our website.
Here is our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WrayNaz
Here is our YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWJYUOlnlt2tTrKfe3XbQow
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Serving Him with you,